Saturday, June 5, 2010

My thoughts of the day


well my thoughts of the day, well i know i havnt posted anything in a while, well reason is, because my laptop is getting fixed right now, so i should be getting my laptop back by tonight hopefully, well besides that, i went to a photo shoot, as you can tell in this post picture, lol. but yo who's been watching that lakers vs celtic's series. well anyways i only want celtic's to win beacuse phoenix suns need to be revenged, lol. but yeh, im coming out with my mixtape very soon, so just look forward to it. and dang, ive been on that twitter, grind latley. like i dont go on any other social networking site but twitter. to me twitter is the best thing right now , so if you wanna hit me up on the lil tweet tweet ,you can follow me Here
well anyways thats all i have to blog about, so i guess we can........
Lets Jet

No comments:

Post a Comment