Tuesday, August 3, 2010

ICE-T Gets Arrested


Veteran rapper Ice-T may take his battle with the New York Police Department to court over his arrest earlier this month in New York.

Ice-T, born Tracy Marrow, was arrested in Manhattan on July 20th for allegedly driving with a suspend license and not wearing a seat belt.

The rapper lashed out at the arresting officer and called him a "punk b**ch rookie cop," placing the "Law and Order: SVU star in a firestorm of controversy.

More press around Ice-T's arrest came when the head of the Patrolmen Benevolent Association in New York condemned Ice's comments about the arresting officer.

In a new interview with , Ice-T revealed that a computer error by the DMV or his insurance company was to blame for the arrest.

"You deal with a lot of cops and you end up with that one bad apple that wants to go in," Ice-T said.

"This one dude hated ice and wanted him in jail for some reason," added Ice-T's wife Coco.

"I aint been handcuffs in 15 years so it was crazy," Ice-T told TMZ.com. "Basically he took me to jail because he could. At the end of the day, I had insurance. I don't even have a point on my license. I was outraged because I done broke the law in my life and now you are coming at me with this?"

Ice said the insurance company made a mistake when he moved from New York to NEW JERSEY and he plans to prove it in court.

"At the end of the day, after I get this dismissed … I either can sue the DMV or the insurance company … and that’s when I have my revenge," Ice-T said.
Read more: @ TMZ.COM

1 comment:

  1. hey man i really like the blog and i was wondering if you wanted to follow for follow ill follow you if you follow me im trying to reach 80. and when you follow me just comment on one of my post letting me know you followed so i can return the favor

    ReplyDelete